Capital Metro operates using your tax dollars, and we take that responsibility seriously. We are fully transparent about how we spend that money, and we invite the public to review our budget to ensure we are using your money wisely.
And beginning this week we’re going to do just that, and you’ll have six chances to hear about our proposed budget for Fiscal Year 2020 and ask questions. Wherever you are — north of the river or south, in Leander or downtown Austin — we’ve got an option for you to participate at our busiest transit centers. So please do!
- Leander Station | Thu., 8/15 | 6:30 to 8:30 a.m.
- Republic Square Park | Tue., 8/27 | 4-6 p.m.
- Plaza Saltillo Station | Wed., 8/28 | 4-6 p.m.
- Norwood Walmart | Thu., 8/29 | 7-9 a.m.
- Westgate Transit Center | Thu., 8/29 | 4-6 p.m.
- Lakeline Station | Fri., 8/30 | 6:30 to 8:30 a.m.
We’ll post the entire budget online soon to let you review it in full. So, come prepared with questions and comments. Members of our staff will be there to answer your questions, either about the budget or just about anything else Capital Metro does.