Priscilla, Queen of the Desert Sweepstakes!
Win two tickets to “Priscilla, Queen of the Desert” musical at the Zach Theatre.
We all know that driving in Austin can be a drag, but riding transit can be a lot of fun! Capital Metro has teamed up with the Zach Theatre to give away 3 pairs of tickets to Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. The sweepstakes runs from September 21-28, and the winner will be announced Thursday, September 29. Priscilla, Queen of the Desert runs from Sept. 28-Oct. 30.
How do you win tickets?
Ride Capital Metro and share your photos on Capital Metro’s Facebook page with the hashtags #PriscillaTX and/or #DrivingisaDrag to be entered into the drawing. The winner will be randomly selected for a pair of tickets to the Priscilla, Queen of the Desert showing on October 6 (no substitutes). The winners will be announced Thursday, September 29.
Terms and conditions apply. See below.
Capital Metro Priscilla Queen of the Desert Sweepstakes Official RulesNo purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchase will not increase chances of
winning. Void where prohibited.
1. HOW TO ENTER: In order to enter you must:
- Have an active Facebook account
- Take a photo while riding (or at the stop) on Capital Metro bus, rail or MetroAccess.
- Post your photo to the Capital Metro (@capitalmetro) Facebook page using the hashtag(s) #priscillaTX and/or #drivingisadrag
All individuals must submit their photo to the Capital Metro Facebook page using at least one of the hashtags by September 28, 2016 at 11:59pm CT to be eligible for entry.
Only one entry per Facebook account is accepted. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
2. SPONSOR: Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority, 2910 E. 5th St., Austin, TX
78702 (“Sponsor” or “Capital Metro”)
3. PRIZES & VALUES:
The prizes are tickets to the Priscilla Queen of the Desert performance held on Thursday October 6, 2016 at the Zach Scott Theatre at 1510 Toomey Road, Austin, TX, 78704. The prizes are:
• 3 pairs of tickets to the October 6, 2016 Priscilla Queen of the Desert performance including a post-show meet & greet and champagne reception.
No transfer or substitution of prize or cash alternative is permitted., Any portion
of prize not used by winner is forfeited and no cash substitute will be offered.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Capital Metro will randomly select 3 prize winners from all
eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by Facebook private message by September 29, 2016 and must respond to the private message with their legal name and address by October 1, 2016 at 4:00pm CT. Capital Metro’s selection of winners is final. Capital Metro and its agents will not be liable for inability to notify the winner, whether due to inactive Facebook account or otherwise. A prize acceptance form, and/or acceptable liability release may be required and, if so, must be returned within reasonable specified time or the prize will be forfeited.
5. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who
are 18 years old at time of entry. No purchase is necessary to participate. The
Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Territories and outside of the United
States, and where restricted or prohibited by law. Employees of Capital Metro and its
affiliates and their advertising, promotion and production agencies and their immediate
families and household members are not eligible to participate. The Sweepstakes is
subject to all state, federal and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official
Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a
prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in the Official Rules.
6. GENERAL RULES: Prizes must be picked- up at the “will call” window of the Zach Scott Theatre Topfer box office on October 6, 2016 from 12pm – 7:00pm CT and will be required to show photo identification as may be required by the theatre. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or no response from the winner will result in disqualification of the potential winner. Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s agreement that Sponsor may use winner’s Facebook name and the photo they submitted for purposes of advertising and promotion in all media worldwide, without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, Participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and each of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies (collectively the “Releases”) from and against any and all liability for claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, without limitation, which may occur in connection with participants entry into the Sweepstakes, or from their acceptance, possession use/misuse of any prize they may be awarded. By entering and participating in this promotion, Participants certify eligibility and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor or Sponsor’s representatives, which shall be final on all Sweepstakes matters.
8. ENTRY ERRORS/TAMPERING: Sponsor is not responsible for (i) electronic or digital
transmissions or any entries that are late, lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible, garbled,
destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions,
interruptions, deletions, defects, delay in operation of transmission, communication
failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or
unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to
entrant’s or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s
reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or
proper conduct of the Sweepstakes; (iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not
expressly allowed under these Rules; (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information
whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with
or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (vi) any typographical or other error in the printing or
advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the
notification of the winner; or (vii) malfunctions or interference resulting from illicit,
malicious or injurious code (including, but not limited to, viruses, worms and denial of
service attacks). Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, but shall not be
obligated, to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes if for any reason the
Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to fraud,
misconduct, computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, tampering, transmission
failures, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that affect
or corrupt the integrity, administration, fairness, or security, or proper conduct of the
Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted
in any way, electronically or otherwise, and to select the winners based on a random
drawing only from among all eligible entries received as of the date/time of such
termination/cancellation or modification.
9. PRIVACY: Information collected during the Sweepstakes shall be used in a manner