Do you remember what happened on Wednesday, May 19, 2010? Neither did I until I looked a little closer at our MetroBlog stats. Turns out that May 19 was the busiest day on our blog last year based on page hits. Most of you that day clicked on this post featuring the video from the public forum when our CEO finalists answered some of your questions.
But the most clicked-on post of 2010 was the one with the preliminary new MetroRail schedules that take effect Jan. 18.
Throughout the year, people visited our blog about 48,000 times. We’ve really enjoyed the conversations.
Here’s a list of the ten most viewed posts in 2010:
- New MetroRail schedules, Jan. 2011
- Watch the CEO Candidate Forum
- Budget Video and Survey
- From a (rail) rider’s perspective
- A revised proposal for January changes to 984, 986 and 987
- New Kramer Connection
- Bikes, Bikes, and more Bikes
- MetroRail Special Event Weekend Service: Vote!
- Hydrogen Hybrid Bus
- Pilot program to close 4 Congress Ave. bus stops